(J. Harris: Public Health mandates are occasionally necessary and usually have been effective; Polio and Small Pox are examples of diseases virtually eleminated by judicious and persistent vaccination programs — world wide. Mandated Covid vaccination is now imperative for public health protection against Covid-19. Covid vaccines are available, effective, and are SAFE — and they are necessary to control the Delta variant. As new variants come along, and likely they will, additional vaccinations will be scientifically crafted and utilized.)
FROM HOPKINS CITED ARTICLES:
1. Kids and COVID: Why Young Immune Systems Are Still on Top (Nature) For most other viruses, from influenza to respiratory syncytial virus, young children and older adults are typically the most vulnerable; the risk of bad outcomes by age can be represented by a U-shaped curve. But with COVID-19, the younger end of that curve is largely chopped off. The novelty of SARS-CoV-2 levelled the playing field, and showed that children are naturally better at controlling viral infections.
2. Recommendations for Prevention and Control of Influenza in Children, 2021–2022 (American Academy of Pediatrics) This statement updates recommendations for the routine use of influenza vaccine and antiviral medications in the prevention and treatment of influenza in children during the 2021–2022 influenza season. We recommend annual influenza immunization of all children without medical contraindications, starting at 6 months of age. Influenza vaccination is an important intervention to protect vulnerable populations and reduce the burden of respiratory illnesses during circulation of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which is expected to continue during the 2021–2022 influenza season.
(J. Harris: Remember, we all need to get our flu shots this fall.)
FROM NEJM 8 SEPT:
Covid-19 vaccines in the United States were highly effective against SARS-CoV-2 infection requiring hospitalization, ICU admission, or an emergency department or urgent care clinic visit. This vaccine effectiveness extended to populations that are disproportionately affected by SARS-CoV-2 infection.
”…We provide empirical evidence suggesting that vaccination may reduce transmission by showing that vaccination of health care workers is associated with a decrease in documented cases of Covid-19 among members of their households. This finding is reassuring for health care workers and their families…”
(J. Harris: The correspondence related to the early immunization of Scottish health care workers is very reassuring to all vaccinated folks)
THE LAST TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOL DATA IS DATED AUG. 29, 2021. NOTE STUDENT CASES ON THE LEFT, STAFF ON THE RIGHT
AND LAST BUT NOT LEASED:
(thank you G. C.)
For all of you with any money left or that do not know what to do with all of your government funds…. be READY for the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2021:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Darco Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
9. Victoria ‘s Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK. CLICK ON “COMMENT” TO TELL US WHAT YOU THINK or use one of the alternative methods for providing feedback.