FIND VACCINE PROVIDERS: http://www.vaccines.gov75670 (or your zip code)
I’M GOING FISHING. RETURN PROBABLE. GET YOUR 3RD JAB
A Texas court affirms a ruling against the governor’s ban on mask mandates.
”…Officials in Dallas and elsewhere in Texas have defied the governor by requiring people to wear masks in schools and other indoor public settings…The chief elected official in Dallas County celebrated a victory on Tuesday in his legal dispute over the governor’s ban on mask mandates, after a state appeals court upheld an earlier injunction against the ban.
1. The cost of nurse turnover by the numbers
2. Fauci shares holiday guidance as COVID-19 cases continue to climb
1. Impact of Hospital Strain on Excess Deaths During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United;States, July 2020–July 2021
”…Surges in COVID-19 cases have stressed hospital systems, negatively affected health care and public health infrastructures, and degraded national critical functions (1,2). Resource limitations, such as available hospital space, staffing, and supplies led some facilities to adopt crisis standards of care, the most extreme operating condition for hospitals, in which the focus of medical decision-making shifted from achieving the best outcomes for individual patients to addressing the immediate care needs of larger groups of patients (3). When hospitals deviated from conventional standards of care, many preventive and elective procedures were suspended, leading to the progression of serious conditions among some persons who would have benefitted from earlier diagnosis and intervention…”
2. Susceptibility of Livestock to SARS-CoV-2 Infection (Emerging Microbes and Infections) We report pilot studies to evaluate the susceptibility of common domestic livestock (cattle, sheep, goat, alpaca, rabbit, and horse) to intranasal infection with SARS-CoV-2. None of the infected animals shed infectious virus via nasal, oral, or faecal routes, although viral RNA was detected in several animals. Further, neutralizing antibody titres were low or non-existent one month following infection. These results suggest that domestic livestock are unlikely to contribute to SARS-CoV-2 epidemiology.
(J. Harris: This doesn’t include pets like cats and dogs and other little furry creatures.)
3. Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine Was 100% Effective in Kids in Longer-term Study (STAT News) Pfizer and BioNTech announced Monday that their Covid-19 vaccine was 100% efficacious in preventing infections in 12- to 15-year-olds, measured from seven days to four months after administration of the second dose of the vaccine. The companies said the new data — a longer-term analysis of a Phase 3 trial conducted in 2,228 participants — will form the basis of an application to the Food and Drug Administration for an extension of their Covid-19 vaccine license to cover youths in the age group. The longer-term analysis of the Phase 3 trial data showed no serious safety concerns over a follow-up period of at least six months after the second dose of the vaccine.
FROM JAMA MONDAY:
Myocardial Infarction, Stroke, and Pulmonary Embolism After BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in People Aged 75 Years or Older NONE
In this nationwide study involving persons aged 75 years or older in France, no increase in the incidence of acute myocardial infarction, stroke, and pulmonary embolism was detected 14 days following each BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine dose.
Israeli and US studies reported that persons receiving the BNT162b2 vaccine were not at increased risk of myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, or cerebrovascular events in the 42 days3 and 21 days4 following vaccination. Based on a self-controlled case-series design that compensates for the lack of randomization by eliminating the effect of time-invariant confounding factors, this study provides further evidence regarding the risk of serious cardiovascular adverse events in older people. Limitations of the study include the possibility of residual time-dependent confounding….Further investigations are needed to measure these risks in younger populations and for other types of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2.
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK. CLICK ON “COMMENT” TO TELL US WHAT YOU THINK or use one of the alternative methods for providing feedback.
Click here to submit feedback. Let us know what you think.
Click here to go to the iExposed.us youtube channel
Click here to go to the iExposed.us website
P.O. Box 721